05 Feb Jon Cartu Says: Global CBD Skincare Market (2020-2024): Drivers and Challen…
The global CBD skincare market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.64 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 33% during the forecast period. Our reports on global CBD skincare market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by benefits of CBD in skincare. In addition, growing demand among millennial and middle-aged populations is anticipated to boost the growth of the global CBD skincare market as well.
This study identifies growing demand among millennial and middle-aged populations as the prime reasons driving the global CBD skincare market growth during the next few years.
A detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global CBD skincare market is provided, including some of the vendors such as Cannuka LLC, Cronos Group Inc., Elixinol Global Ltd., Endoca BV, Isodiol International Inc., Josie Maran Cosmetics LLC, Khiron Life Sciences Corp., L’Oreal SA, Medical Marijuana Inc. and The CBD Skincare Co.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
3: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
4: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
5: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
6: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Pharmaceutical companies – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other organizations – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
7: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
8: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
9: DECISION FRAMEWORK
10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
11: MARKET TRENDS
- Advent of AI in clinical research
- Increasing outsourcing activities to CROs
- Increasing adoption of cloud technologies in pharmaceutical production
- and testing
12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bilcare Ltd.
- Caligor Coghlan Pharma Services
- Corden Pharma International GmbH
- Mawdsley-Brooks & Co. Ltd.
- PCI Pharma Services
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
- Sentry BioPharma Services
- The WestRock group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v760rg